16 May 2013

Beautiful Bridal Veils (a belated Wedding Wednesday post)

(source unknown)

Sorry for not posting this yesterday, for Wedding Wednesday. I had a very busy morning, then went out to a beautiful hotel to celebrate my 3-year anniversary with the great love of my life. Glen and I had been hoping to get away, before the baby's arrival. We knew we couldn't afford to go away on holiday this year, so we decided that one night away at a gorgeous hotel would be our romantic escape. It was just lovely.

Anyway, here are some beautiful bridal veils for you. I'm smitten with the polka-dotted one. It's just so different, like a vintage hat veil. The 1920s-inspired one, with the flower and pearls, is also so lovely--and on-trend! One of my all-time favourites is Kate Moss' veil, with its shimmering embroidery. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's veil is so classic and elegant, I would have to say, its my very favourite veil.

3 comments:

Gebreidesjaals: Knitted Scarfs or Scarves said...

waauw!! amazing, I like this dresses! special the old Brussels lace,kind regards mieke

Amanda Struz said...

Hi there...I was wondering if you know who owns the rights to the third image from top? The image is perfect for a design contest I have entered and wondered where the author can get a license to use it for his cover.

lamb and blonde said...

Hi Amanda, I'm sorry, I don't have any idea where that image came from, or who the photographer was. I think I found the pic on Pinterest.