28 December 2012

Fab Frock Friday: On the Edge of Deep Blue



Deep blue veering toward violet is how I would describe the colour of this gorgeous gown by Juan Carlos Obando, worn by Katie Aselton at the premiere of 'Zero Dark Thirty' in Hollywood. 

This colour is just so vibrant and sexy. I think this dress--or a dress in this colour, would make a stunning choice for New Year's Eve, for those of you who are celebrating in style this year.


{image found here; clutch by Judith Leiber, earring by Anita Ko, bangle by Dana Rebecca Designs, ring by Graziela}

3 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous! Blue/purple is elusive but so beautiful.

Lavita said...

Dearest Kim,
What a beautiful, full-of-happiness world you have created in here at your blog-space!!
Love it, and so inspired I am, that I started blogging too. Stumbled upon your page out of sheer luck one day, and now I am absolutely addicted.
Much Love and Hugs all the way from India :),
~Lavita

lamb and blonde said...

Wow! I'm so happy you found inspiration here, Lavita. Your comment just made me very happy! :)