19 November 2011

Fab Frock Friday - pale & sparkly

 ***
 ***
 ***
 source unknown
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***

I'm so in the mood for all things pale, pretty, and sparkly right now. Maybe this mood has something to do with winter's arrival, and the falling snow I got to see yesterday. Or maybe it is just because such things are always lovely (yes, I'm sure that is it!). I'm especially into pale peach and silver beaded gowns, a look which is so delicate and feminine.

Hope you enjoy the dresses for Fab Frock Friday as much as I enjoy sharing them with you! Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

These are fabulous! Love that second dress! Enjoy the beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

lamb and blonde said...

Thanks, Kellie! You too!

Elle said...

Wow, I'm kind of in love with all these dresses! I have the 3rd one on one of my Pinterest boards for a holiday dress inspiration!
I love your blog! So very lovely, and excited to follow you!

- Elle @ Barefoot and Beautiful

lamb and blonde said...

Thanks, Elle! Glad you dropped by. Have a lovely day!